Azarga Metals (TSXV:AZR) has launched its marketing campaign on the Investing Information Community.
Azarga Metals (TSXV:AZR) is targeted on its 100% owned Unkur copper-silver challenge within the Zabaikalsky province in jap Russia. The challenge sits in a geographically advantageous area that shares a border with China and Mongolia. Unkur boasts wonderful terrain and infrastructure with wealthy useful resource networks, like water, high-voltage substations and accessible freeway and railway transportation traces. The 5,390-hectare land place has a comparatively flat geological profile, which aids in mining and open-pit circumstances.
The flagship Unkur copper-silver challenge is a sediment-hosted stratiform copper-silver deposit positioned within the Zabaikalsky province in jap Russia. The asset has a 25-year mineral exploitation license throughout 5,390 hectares and leverages entry highways and railway transportation. Mining at Unkur is an open-pit typical truck and excavator operation.
Azarga Metals’ Firm Highlights
- Azarga Metals Corp is a mineral exploration and improvement firm centered on its 100% owned flagship Unkur copper-silver challenge within the Chara-Aldan space in jap Russia.
- Unkur is a sediment-hosted stratiform copper-silver deposit with world-class discovery potential. Its present inferred assets hover 62 million tonnes at 0.53 % copper and 38.6g/t silver grades.
- The flagship challenge leverages wonderful infrastructure with energy and water on-site and advantageous positioning lower than 30 kilometers from the world’s third-largest undeveloped Copper challenge generally known as Udokan.
- Unkur East is comparatively undeveloped and has restricted exploration historical past, which supplies Azarga an distinctive first-mover benefit on this mineral-rich area.
- The corporate has a strong and well-versed administration workforce of high mining and finance professionals with confirmed observe information of success.