TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Eskay Mining Corp. (“Eskay” or the “Firm”) (TSXV:ESK) (OTCQB:ESKYF) (FRA:KN7) (WKN:A0YDPM) is happy to announce that its stream pattern analytical outcomes spotlight many new excessive precedence valuable metal-rich volcanogenic huge sulphide (“VMS”) targets throughout its 526 sq km land holdings instantly south and east of the Eskay Creek mine. Stream sediment samples had been collected as a part of the Firm’s 2020 exploration program and the high quality fraction was analyzed utilizing bulk leach extractable gold (“BLEG”) methodology. Multi-element analyses had been additionally carried out. The accompanying maps (Figures 1-5) present catchment outcomes for gold (“Au”), silver (“Ag”), arsenic (“As”), mercury (“Hg”) and antimony (“Sb”), respectively, and dialogue factors under correspond to the numbers proven on these maps. Dialogue under facilities on
Reinterpretation of the Tectonic Structure of the Eskay Mining District and Dialogue of Notable BLEG Anomalies:
- Eskay Mining Corp.’s exploration staff lately synthesized a brand new mannequin of the tectonic structure of the Eskay Mining District. An image has now emerged of three anticlines, the central Eskay Anticline, the Japanese Anticline and the Western Anticline, wholly or partially underlying Eskay’s property (Determine 6). Main ramp-type thrust faults are related to every anticline.
- This new mannequin suggests the flanks of every of those three anticlines are potential for Eskay Creek fashion VMS mineralization the place beneficial strata are uncovered. A number of newly acknowledged traits alongside these flanks are evident in current BLEG, and multi-element geochemical anomalism help this new interpretation as mentioned under (numbers under correspond to these seen in Figures 1-5):
- Very robust BLEG Au values come from a number of catchments inside an roughly 6 km lengthy, 3 km huge northwest-oriented zone on Eskay Mining Corp.’s 100% owned Corey property. Whereas a number of identified VMS prospects happen inside this space, the dimensions of this anomaly extends past what’s at the moment perceived. This anomaly is open in a number of instructions, and happens the place the east limb of the Eskay Anticline grows near the west limb of the Japanese Anticline. This anomaly is sort of profound and the strongest but found on the property. Arsenic is strongly anomalous, Ag and Sb are reasonably anomalous, and Hg is anomalous within the easternmost catchments on this space. This multi-element signature helps the view that this huge gold anomaly is certainly pushed by Eskay Creek fashion mineralization. Curiously, the rocks on this space present average ranges of thermal metamorphism not seen additional north on the TV-Jeff or SIB-Lulu deposits. Eskay sees this space as a excessive precedence for observe up exploration together with SkyTEM and drilling within the upcoming exploration season.
- Sturdy to average BLEG Au values come from three catchments occurring alongside the western flank of the Eskay Anticline able instantly south of a spot the place Bowser Lake Formation structurally covers or masks the possible Hazelton Group rocks (zone of anomalously low Au values in blue). Eskay interprets this anomaly to be the re-emergence of the west flank-hosted SIB-Lulu development. Modest Ag, As, Hg and Sb anomalism is related to Au. This space would be the focus of floor and SkyTEM exploration in the course of the upcoming exploration season. Eskay hopes to establish drill targets on this space from this work.
- A really robust to robust multi-catchment BLEG Au anomaly emerged in an space on the north finish of the Japanese Anticline. Eskay Mining Corp. is especially intrigued by this anomaly because it happens in an identical respective place because the Eskay Creek deposit on the north finish of the Eskay Anticline. Arsenic is strongly anomalous and Ag, Hg, and Sb are reasonably anomalous in these catchments – an indication this anomaly could also be pushed by undiscovered Eskay Creek fashion VMS mineralization. The Firm sees this as a excessive precedence goal and plans aggressive early subject exploration right here together with SkyTEM protection with the intention of figuring out drill targets to be included within the 2021 drill schedule.
- Average BLEG Au anomalism happens in two catchments halfway alongside the east flank of the Japanese Anticline. This space is elevated and has appreciable ice cowl, however its place on the east flank suggests there could also be VMS potential right here. Ag is reasonably anomalous in a single drainage and Sb is reasonably anomalous in each. In 2021, the Firm plans to look at this space and the intervening floor down to focus on 1 to additional consider the potential of the Japanese Anticline.
- A drainage alongside the western flank of the Japanese Anticline shows very robust As, Hg and Sb anomalism in addition to average Ag anomalism. Though gold will not be anomalous, this robust pathfinder response suggests the potential for Eskay Creek fashion VMS mineralization on this space. Given the shut proximity to TV-Jeff to the south and the presence of SkyTEM anomalies on this space, the Firm plans aggressive subject examination to find what’s driving this notable anomaly.
- Sturdy BLEG Au and average Ag anomalism happens in two catchments alongside the southern a part of the east flank of the Japanese Anticline. Average As and Sb are related to valuable metals. Like Goal 4 mentioned above, the Firm plans to look at this space and the intervening floor to Goal 1 additional to the northwest to raised consider the potential of the Japanese Anticline.
- A single catchment robust BLEG Au anomaly happens between the west flank of the Eskay anticline and the east flank of the Western Anticline. Ag, As, Sb and Hg are all reasonably anomalous as effectively. The Firm plans subject examination right here in 2021 and is hopeful this may show to be affirmation of the presence of valuable metal-rich VMS alongside the Western Anticline. Upcoming SkyTEM surveys will cowl this space. To the north from this location, barren Bowser Lake Formation rocks cowl potential Hazelton Group rocks for a lot of the size of this anticline.
- A single-catchment average BLEG Au anomaly happens inside the North Mitchell claimblock. Whereas this anomaly doesn’t share the identical geochemical signature of the Eskay Creek kind deposits, it happens in shut proximity to Tudor Gold’s Treaty Creek discovery in addition to Sea Bridge Gold’s KSM deposits. The Firm subsequently thinks there could also be potential for intrusion/porphyry associated gold mineralization on this strategic landholding. Observe up examination is deliberate in the course of the 2021 subject marketing campaign.
“Our 2020 BLEG sampling program paid off in spades,” commented Dr. Quinton Hennigh, director and technical advisor to Eskay Mining. “Quite a few new targets have emerged throughout our giant land holding. Most notably, we see a really giant open gold anomaly on our 100% owned Corey floor, one which shows geochemistry commensurate with Eskay Creek fashion mineralization. We additionally see a really sturdy Eskay Creek kind anomaly on the north finish of the Japanese Anticline, maybe telling us there may be potential for important discovery on this unexplored space. We additionally see gold anomalism in quite a few places alongside the flanks of the three anticlines that underlie our mission. Briefly, we see district scale potential throughout our property and are very excited to get into the sphere to observe up on these very promising BLEG outcomes.”
QA/QC, Methodology Assertion:
BLEG catchments and pattern places had been chosen to keep away from contamination by materials from exterior the specified catchment. Effective materials was collected from streams and stream banks by shovel and 30 mesh sieve and positioned in a clear 5-gallon bucket with stream water. Aluminum sulfate flocculent was added to the water to settle the fines out of suspension earlier than water was decanted from the bucket. Samples had been positioned in millipore luggage, allowed to dry, and submitted to ALS Geochemistry in North Vancouver, British Columbia for clay separation and evaluation. As a part of QA/QC protocol, gold normal materials was combined with powdered montmorillonite clay to predetermined gold concentrations, just like values anticipated for BLEG evaluation. Three normal samples, and two clean samples had been included with every batch of fifty BLEG samples. Area duplicate samples had been taken at pre-determined places.
Clay fraction from the samples had been analyzed for gold by cyanide extraction with ICP-MS end. Multi-element ICP-MS evaluation was carried out on bulk pattern materials.
Dr. Quinton Hennigh, P. Geo., a Director of the Firm and its technical adviser, a certified particular person as outlined by Nationwide Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and accredited the technical contents of this information launch.
About Eskay Mining Corp:
Eskay Mining Corp (TSX-V:ESK) is a TSX Enterprise Trade listed firm, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Eskay is an exploration firm centered on the exploration and growth of valuable and base metals alongside the Eskay rift in a extremely prolific area of northwest British Columbia often known as the “Golden Triangle,” roughly 70km northwest of Stewart, BC. The Firm at the moment holds mineral tenures on this space comprised of 177 claims (130,000 acres).
For additional info, please contact:
President & Chief Government Officer
T: 416 907 4020
Neither the TSX Enterprise Trade nor its Regulation Companies Supplier (as that time period is outlined within the insurance policies of the TSX Enterprise Trade) accepts accountability for the adequacy or accuracy of this launch.
Ahead-Wanting Statements: This Press Launch comprises forward-looking statements that contain dangers and uncertainties, which can trigger precise outcomes to vary materially from the statements made. When used on this doc, the phrases “could”, “would”, “might”, “will”, “intend”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “consider”, “estimate”, “count on” and comparable expressions are supposed to establish forward-looking statements. Such statements mirror our present views with respect to future occasions and are topic to dangers and uncertainties. Many components might trigger our precise outcomes to vary materially from the statements made, together with these components mentioned in filings made by us with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities. Ought to a number of of those dangers and uncertainties, equivalent to precise outcomes of present exploration packages, the overall dangers related to the mining trade, the worth of gold and different metals, foreign money and rate of interest fluctuations, elevated competitors and normal financial and market components, happen or ought to assumptions underlying the ahead wanting statements show incorrect, precise outcomes could fluctuate materially from these described herein as supposed, deliberate, anticipated, or anticipated. We don’t intend and don’t assume any obligation to replace these forward-looking statements, besides as required by regulation. Shareholders are cautioned to not put undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.