Perseus is on observe to ship on its plan of manufacturing greater than 500,000 ounces gold every year from FY2022, with every of its Edikan, Sissingue and Yaoure gold mines in manufacturing and producing to plan.
() () () (FRA:P4Q) has demonstrated potential for natural development of gold inventories throughout its multi-mine asset portfolio in Côte d’Ivoire with additional broad high-grade outcomes from regional drilling at Sissingué and Yaouré.
Broad intercepts of shallow gold mineralisation as much as 93 metres at 2.74 g/t gold from 0 metres and 24 metres at 1.18 g/t from 98 metres had been returned from Govisou, 3 kilometres from the Yaouré mine.
Drilling at Bagoé allow, 70 kilometres from the Sissingué mine, confirmed gold mineralisation at Antoinette, Véronique and Juliette prospects with outcomes as much as 18 metres at 8.42 g/t from 78 metres.
On observe in the direction of 500,000 ounces
Yaouré is the corporate’s third working gold mine, commencing manufacturing in December 2020 whereas the Bagoé exploration licence has potential for the financial exploitation of gold deposits by open pit mining and both processing in-situ or transporting ore to Sissingué.
The corporate stays on observe to ship its plan of manufacturing greater than 500,000 ounces gold every year from FY2022, with every of its Edikan (Ghana), Sissingue and Yaoure gold mines in manufacturing and producing to plan.
Geared toward extending mine lives
Managing director and CEO Jeff Quartermaine stated: “For the final 5 years or so, Perseus has been very centered on funding the event of recent mines.
“In that point, we’ve spent practically US$400 million creating two new mines, one at Sissingué and the opposite at Yaouré in Côte d’Ivoire.
“This has left little capital accessible to put money into the natural development of our firm.
“With the completion of development and the pouring of first gold at Yaouré in December 2020, we at the moment are in a position to adequately fund exploration packages aimed toward extending the lives of all our current mines and organically rising our firm.”
He added that the outcomes illustrated the numerous potential for the delineation of additional mineral assets and ore reserves within the neighborhood of current infrastructure at every of the corporate’s mines.
“Our Yaouré tenements are displaying glorious potential for additional discoveries and the drilling outcomes achieved at Bagoé exhibit why Perseus acquired Exore Assets Restricted final 12 months and promise to supply mill feed to materially prolong the lifetime of our Sissingué operation.”
Shares have been virtually 5% larger this morning to A$1.19 whereas the corporate’s market cap is roughly A$1.349 billion.
Encouraging outcomes had been returned at Govisou with different broad intersections of shallow gold mineralisation together with:
- 65 metres at 2.73 g/t gold from 24 metres and 35 metres at 3.49 g/t from 105 metres;
- 25 metres at 3.33 g/t from 55 metres;
- 52 metres at 3.02 g/t from 28 metres;
- 92 metres at 2.6 g/t from 0 metres;
- 77 metres at 2.47 g/t from 0 metres; and
- 76 metres at 2.4 g/t from 8 metres.
Early indications recommend Govisou hosts a pencil-shaped plunging construction that continues to be open at depth.
Observe-up drilling is deliberate to enhance understanding of the Govisou mineralisation.
Drilling on the Bagoé allow has confirmed gold mineralisation on the Antoinette, Véronique and Juliette prospects with different latest drill outcomes together with:
- 12 metres at 3.49 g/t gold from 0 metres and 17 metres at 6.45 g/t from 32 metres;
- 10 metres at 4.19 g/t from 27 metres and 14 metres at 3.21 g/t from 41 metres; and
- 6 metres at 6.75 g/t from 27 metres, 11 metres at 3.89 g/t from 44 metres and 10 metres at 2.66 g/t from 68 metres;
- 20 metres at 5.36 g/t from 1-metre;
- 33 metres at 2.94 g/t from 0 metres;
- 14 metres at 6.29 g/t from 22 metres; and
- 15 metres at 3.3 g/t from 36 metres.
Drill outcomes from the Bagoé prospects will type the premise for a definitive feasibility research (DFS) on a mining and trucking operation that may lead to ore being transported to Sissingué for processing.
The DFS is because of be accomplished within the June 2021 quarter.
Ongoing exploration packages at Yaouré will deal with:
- Observe-up drilling at Govisou to elucidate the lithostructural controls on the mineralisation and to observe potential down plunge extensions to the high-grade pod outlined within the newest drilling; and
- The graduation of drill testing of targets generated from the 3D seismic survey performed in early 2020, with an preliminary deal with near-surface targets.
Exploration will now deal with investigation of different potential alternatives recognized on the Bagoé tenement, together with:
- Strike and dip extensions to identified deposits recognized from the latest useful resource drilling;
- The Antoinette-Juliette ‘hole’ to observe up earlier encouraging intercepts in AC and RC drilling beneath transported cowl;
- Drilling to observe up encouraging drill intercepts between Antoinette and Antoinette South;
- Drilling to observe up encouraging intercepts on potential repetitions of the Véronique deposit and at regional prospects equivalent to Odette and Brigette; and
- Augering at early-stage regional prospects equivalent to Ludivine.