Technology Mining plans to conduct this 8,000 meter program at Marathon in two phases.
Generation Mining Ltd. (GENM:TSX; GENMF:OTCQB; 9GN:FSE) launched an 8,000 meter exploration drill program at its Marathon palladium-copper venture in Ontario, it introduced in a news release. Boart Longyear Canada, the drill contractor, began the primary gap, testing the Central Feeder zone goal.
The three,000-meter winter section of the 2 deliberate phases “is designed to observe up on excessive grade, ramp accessible, drill outcomes obtained from the not too long ago accomplished 2020 drilling program of the Central Feeder Zone.” The corporate will drill within the Central Feeder zone, the place earlier drilling returned palladium, platinum and copper mineralization.
Technology additionally will conduct preliminary testing of two different areas, the Chonolith zone north of the Fundamental zone, the place historic drilling, in 2006, confirmed potential for vast zones of palladium and copper mineralization, and drilling three holes within the westerly downdip extension of Marathon’s Southern W horizon, outlined by a set of 20-plus drill holes. Earlier drill outcomes returned gold, platinum, palladium and copper values.
“We’re excited to observe up on the constructive drill outcomes from the summer season 2020 program,” Technology Mining CEO Jamie Levy mentioned within the launch. “The 2020 program additionally gave us two very potential off gap conductor targets additional down dip throughout the Central Marathon Feeder zone, which might be a part of this program. We’re additionally very excited to check the attainable down dip extension within the excessive Pd grade Southern W-Horizon in addition to start evaluating the Chonolith Zone.”
“All three areas have the potential to host ramp-accessible sources instantly adjoining to the Marathon deposit,” Levy added.
The corporate famous that the targets for the “summer season drill program are within the improvement stage.”
1) Doresa Banning compiled this text for Streetwise Stories LLC and supplies companies to Streetwise Stories as an impartial contractor. She or members of her family personal securities of the next firms talked about within the article: None. She or members of her family are paid by the next firms talked about on this article: None.
2) The next firms talked about on this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Stories: Technology Mining. Click on here for necessary disclosures about sponsor charges.
3) Feedback and opinions expressed are these of the particular consultants and never of Streetwise Stories or its officers. The data offered above is for informational functions solely and isn’t a advice to purchase or promote any safety.
4) The article doesn’t represent funding recommendation. Every reader is inspired to seek the advice of along with his or her particular person monetary skilled and any motion a reader takes on account of data introduced right here is his or her personal accountability. By opening this web page, every reader accepts and agrees to Streetwise Stories’ phrases of use and full authorized disclaimer. This text is just not a solicitation for funding. Streetwise Stories doesn’t render basic or particular funding recommendation and the data on Streetwise Stories shouldn’t be thought of a advice to purchase or promote any safety. Streetwise Stories doesn’t endorse or advocate the enterprise, merchandise, companies or securities of any firm talked about on Streetwise Stories.
5) Infrequently, Streetwise Stories LLC and its administrators, officers, staff or members of their households, in addition to individuals interviewed for articles and interviews on the location, could have a protracted or brief place in securities talked about. Administrators, officers, staff or members of their fast households are prohibited from making purchases and/or gross sales of these securities within the open market or in any other case from the time of the choice to publish an article till three enterprise days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition doesn’t apply to articles that in substance solely restate beforehand revealed firm releases.